Article 13: KNOCKDOWN ( to be organized mandatory in all world and continental championships)
*Small resume : stand-up and groundfighting / empty-hands / full-contact punches just to the body , kicks and knees , throws , chokes and imobilizations with strikes to the body and to the legs in groundfighting .
- Punches and elbows to the body and to the legs (above the knees) .
- Kicks to the head ( just circulars ) , to the body (any kind ) and to the legs ( just circulars).
- Knees to the torso and to the legs ( but not inside of the legs ).
- Kicks with external and internal side of foot to the knee-back side of the opponent , only for takedowns or throws , and only when the one who kick is in the back of the opponent
-Takedowns and throws ( in case of no good action the referee can stop the fight and start againd from the middle)
-Ground fighting with chokes , armbars , legbars, pinning techniques ,striking with punches , elbows and knees at the ground fighting to the legs , to the body and to the hands .
* No chokes or armbars is allowed from standing up .
** Inside of grabbing time all legal strikes are allowed .
*** any techniques which are not specified in the „Techniques Permitted ” is illegal .
OTHER RULES :
-the period in which fighters could finalize their throws , from gripping the opponent , is max. 30 sec.
-the ground fighting will be stopped after max. 30 sec . of full action , or anytime in case of non-combatant . In case one of combatants stand up during the ground fighting , the fight will be stopped and restarted from the center of fighting area
-all techniques must be very clear in order to be scored
-ground fighting is considered from the time when he has one knee on the floor or on the opponent .
- it is not allowed to kick or to punch an opponent who is on the ground from standing up , without having at least one knee down .
1 round x 3 minutes . In case of a draw there will be an extra round of 2 minute . The extraround will start from 0-0 and after this extraround all referees must decide the winner .
- Kicks to the legs and to the body : 1 point
- Kicks to the head : 2 points
- Jumping kicks to the body : 2 points
- Jumping kicks to the head : 3 points
- Takedowns , Sweepings , Short Throws : 1 point
- Large throws : 2 points
- KD : 2 points
- 3 K.D.’s = KO
PENALTIES and SCORE
- In case of repeted intentioned fouls the ring referee will give : warning , -1 , -3 points , disqualification.
- Depending by the intensity of the foul the central referee can disqualify the sportive directly or after the first/second warning for the competitor , with the approval of chairman of referees.
- Just the penalties and points given by the central referee will be scored on the scoretable .
- The tables referees will count just the strikes and throws and , at the end of the game , they will add the the points from the scoretable and after will declare the winner . Points counted by the table referees and points from the scoretable will be written in separate squares on each table referees registry .
HOW TO WIN
- White Gi pants next to the ankle , Black Gi jacket , Red/Blue belts depending by the corner .
- Empty-Hands for Seniors Male
- Grappling gloves Red/Blue depending by the corner for Female competitions and for Under 20 years old categories .
- Groin protection for men and chest protection for women , just under the clothes
- Shinguard optional
- Mouthguard (gum-shield ) .
- Headgear with plastic mask under 16 y.o. , in the color of the respective corner .
* in case of using headgear with plastic mask the mouth-guard is optional